We're developing a new class of widely tunable bandpass optical filters, with octave-spanning operation in the visible, near-infrared (NIR), and mid-infrared (MIR).
RT Series tunable filters are a new class of wide-range-tunable bandpass filters based on frustrated total internal reflection (aka resonant optical tunneling). They can be customized for wavelength ranges in the visible (VIS), near-infrared (NIR), and mid-infrared (MIR), and used to filter both laser beams (e.g. super-continuum sources) and images (hyperspectral imaging).
- High optical density (>OD6 typical)
- Wide-range out-of-band rejection (full tuning range +)
- Up to octave-spanning tunable range
- High polarization rejection (i.e. simultaneously functioning as a broadband polarizer)
- Beam and image preservation